POE WOVENS CREATE & SHARE DESIGN CONTEST
OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting your design, and in consideration of POE WOVENS LLC evaluating your design submission (the “Design”) for its possible use, Entrant agree to the following terms and conditions and declare to abide by the said terms and conditions:
- The Entrant hereby declares that the Design is his/her own original work and is not and has not been offered for sale anywhere by any means. The Design does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, content subject to right of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property belonging to any other person, entity, or third party.
- The Design does not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights (including but not limited to copyright) of any person, entity, or third party.
- The entrant hereby indemnifies and keeps indemnified POE WOVENS LLC against any liability, action arising due to infringement or misrepresentation by the entrant while participating in the contest. He/she shall be sole liable for any action including pecuniary liability. In addition to the above, POE WOVENS LLC reserves rights to initiate appropriate legal action against such entrant for infringement or any other penal provision available under law of the land.
- By submitting the Design to POE WOVENS LLC the entrant hereby grants POE WOVENS LLC the right and license to upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of, distribute, and display the Design, in any manner, for the purposes of promoting the Design on behalf of POE WOVENS LLC.
The entrant will submit the design via email, to email@example.com. Email MUST have the subject: “DESIGN CONTEST”. Name of each file should use the following format: lastname.firstinitial.POE1. (For example, smith.b.POE1. If submitting two entries, second entry would be: b.POE2) Design must be submitted in TWO forms; JPEG and one of the following: a vector file, either AIT or EPS. Design must be in BLACK and WHITE or GREYSCALE. Design dimensions must be, 27” x 27” = 4050 pixels x 4500 pixels, (150 pixels for every inch). Entries without both file types will be disqualified.
- The Entrant shall not use the Design for any commercial purpose (e.g., sell or license the Design, or offer to sell or license the Design) for 180 days from the date of submission of the said design to POE WOVENS LLC. Once one hundred and eighty (180) days have passed, if the Design is not chosen for print by POE WOVENS LLC, the entrant may use or continue to do so for any purpose. However, for the avoidance of doubt, Entrants are not authorized to use the POE WOVENS LLC elements of the Design for any other purpose whatsoever. POE WOVENS LLC reserves the right to choose any design after the (180) days have passed, on the condition that the design has not been used for any commercial purpose subject to such terms and conditions agreed by and between the Entrant and POE WOVENS LLC.
- Entrants acknowledge that POE WOVENS LLC may decline to select the Design or exclude the Design from consideration, for any reason, at any time, and in its sole discretion.
- If the Design is selected by POE WOVENS LLC, Entrants shall assign the entire right, title, and interest in and to the Design to, and will waive any “moral rights” or any other intellectual property right, he/she may have in the Design.
- Entrants alone will be responsible for the payment of any applicable taxes that arises as a result of receiving any payment from POE WOVENS LLC, its subsidiaries, related companies, partners, or licensors.
- If the Design is selected by POE WOVENS LLC, Entrants may not display the Design on a website owned and/or operated by him/her for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
- If at any time an Entrant becomes aware that the Design has been used, reproduced, or displayed for any commercial purpose, and/or that it has been offered for sale, sold, licensed, or assigned to a person, entity, or third party, an Entrant must immediately notify POE WOVENS LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POE WOVENS LLC shall have rights to decide all the time frames and to make changes in the schedule and limits as and when required in this regards.
POE WOVENS LLC will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes as it decided, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data submitted by them to POE WOVENS LLC for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- No responsibility can be accepted for incorrectly uploaded entries. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- All disputes in this regards shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by POE WOVENS LLC. The Venue for arbitration shall be Addison County, Vermont. All decisions and awards passed by Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties.
- Participants cannot submit maximum up to three entries and short-listing will be solely at the discretion of POE WOVENS LLC. In case the Entrant uses false identity for additional entries or for any other purpose, POE WOVENS LLC reserves right to disqualify such Entrant.
- Artwork entries for ‘WEAVING YOUR DREAM TO LIFE’ DESIGN CONTEST will be accepted from 1 DECEMBER 2015 to 31 JANUARY 2016 only. POE WOVENS LLC shall extend dates as per its sole discretion.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, objectionable, obscene or corrupt entries will not be considered.
- Design screening will be done by POE WOVENS LLC.
- The final winner/winners will be selected on the basis of jury decision composed of POE WOVENS LLC staff and advisors.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- The public announcement of the winner will be made via the Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/PoesieTissee.
- Final winners will be selected and announced at the sole discretion of POE WOVENS LLC.
- The winners shall submit their designs in the formats specified within 48 hours from receiving intimation from POE WOVENS LLC, failing which, POE WOVENS LLC reserves rights to disqualify the Entrant and may declare another winner.
POE WOVENS LLC implements all necessary processes to ensure clearness, impartiality and equal opportunity. If you are using the help of any illegal, unauthorized and unfair ways, software, codes etc., your entry for the contest will be immediately cancelled.
- Final winner will receive: TWO WOVEN WRAPS AND TWO RING SLING; (FOUR ITEMS TOTAL), ONE IN EACH OF THE FOLLOWING SIZES: MEDIUM/6 OR LARGE/7, FOR WOVEN WRAPS AND MEDIUM AND LARGE FOR RING SLINGS. All prizes/awards/titles are non-transferable.
- The gratification to the winners will be delivered to the winner within 30 days after the winner is announced and the contest is closed, provided all the personal details asked for are submitted fully and correctly. The winner shall not have any rights to claim, loss or costs from POE WOVENS LLC for delay in delivery of the Prize on any grounds whatsoever.
POE WOVENS LLC reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend or discontinue the contest rules or any part thereof at any time without prior notification.
- Winners may be asked to pay for any and all shipping costs for his/her gift. POE WOVENS LLC reserves the right to take photo of the winner while felicitating the gratification and use it in its various objectives.
- This activity is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pintrest.
- This Program is subject to force majeure conditions that are beyond the control of POE WOVENS LLC Eligibility criteria for participation in the Program:
- The Program shall be applicable for individuals who are:
- Residents of United States of America,
- Above the age of 18 (Eighteen) years of age
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Program:
- Employees of POE WOVENS LLC and their immediate families.
- Professional contractors and consultants hired by POE WOVENS LLC and their immediate families.
- Each term stated here are separate from each other. If any of these terms are found void or unenforceable by regulatory authority/law enforcing agency of India, that does not make the other terms void, and the other terms will remain enforceable.
By submitting your design you acknowledge that you have read and are comfortable with these Design Submission Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by them, and you wish to submit your design to POE WOVENS LLC in accordance with them.